Sugar! It’s an ingredient we read and hear a lot about. But did you know that
1. We have a reduced or no-sugar, no-calorie option for almost all of our drinks
Want your favourite drink, but don’t want the sugar? No problem.
We offer more than 80 drinks across 20 different brands in Great Britain, which includes great-tasting, lower or no sugar and calorie alternatives. In fact, all of our sparkling soft drinks –
2. We’ve also removed sugar from some of our leading soft drinks too
Since 2005, we’ve been busy working with our team of experts and nutritionists to refine our recipes and remove sugar from many of our regular soft drinks.
Did you know that in 2012, sugar in Sprite was reduced by 37% compared to its previous recipe?Most of this work involves sweeteners, more on that below.
What’s next? Between now and 2018, the
Play the animation to see our sugar reduction timeline.
3. We’ve been exploring different types of sweeteners
Cutting back on sugar doesn’t mean compromising on taste.
We’ve perfected ways of creating great-tasting drinks with less or no sugar, and the ways we do that are evolving over time. Stevia plant extract is the latest ingredient that we’re using to reduce or replace the sugar in some of our drinks.
It’s a zero-calorie sweetener and comes from the leaves of the stevia plant. You’ll find it in drinks such as glaceau vitaminwater zero.
Watch the video to find out more about stevia plant extract.
4. We’re providing more portion sizes than ever before
When it comes to picking up a pack of your favourite soft drink, we know you want more choice. So that’s why
The latest addition is the 250ml small can, which hit supermarket shelves in 2013. But you can also find refreshment in the form of a 150ml mini can, a standard 330ml can or a 1.75 litre bottle, designed for sharing with friends and family.
5. We’re using clearer labels on our packaging
People are busy, so they want a quick and easy way to see what’s in their food and drink.
So when you pick up a can or bottle you’ll see that we list all the ingredients and nutritional information on the back – and on our website too – to help you make an informed choice.
A key priority for the
These are just some of the ways in which the
Mere på Journey
- Nyhed til alle Fanta elskere: Prøv Fanta Raspberry Passionfruit
- Se filmen: Fuze Tea giver danskerne en lille pause
- Coca-Cola indgår første virtuelle sponsorat med EA SPORTS FIFA 18
- Et forfriskende twist: Den ikoniske Fanta får nyt look
FOTOS: Bag kulisserne til lanceringen af verdens mindste og kønneste